Downtown Fullerton Walking Tour
Nenno House

Nenno House

(Cherami House - 321 N. Pomona Avenue)

Originally built as a private residence in the early 1920s, this rare example of Colonial Revival architecture in Fullerton was purchased by the YWCA following a fund-raising campaign begun in 1946. It served as headquarters of the YWCA's program until its sale in the late 1990s. It was restored and serves as professional offices today.

  Previous Tour Site Return to Views & Tours Next Tour Site Return to Tour Navigation Next Tour Site
Fullerton Heritage Logo
Copyright 2009 Fullerton Heritage. All rights reserved.
Color photography by James C. Powell