Downtown Fullerton Walking Tour
Original Masonic Temple

Original Masonic Temple

(Retail Shops - 201 N. Harbor Boulevard)

Built in 1901 as the first Masonic Temple in Fullerton, this building was the earliest meeting hall for lodges in the city. Beneath the stucco coating some of the detailing of this semi-classical brick building can still be seen. The Masons used the second floor for their meetings until they moved to their new location in 1919. This building was also the site of the post office, the Harris Drug Store, and Sully's Lunch Counter.

 
Fullerton Heritage Logo
Copyright 2009 Fullerton Heritage. All rights reserved.
Color photography by James C. Powell
Previous Tour Site Return to Views & Tours Next Tour Site Return to Tour Navigation