Downtown Walking Tour
Amerige Real Estate Building

Amerige Brothers' Realty Office

(300 Blk of W. Commonwealth Ave.)

Originally located at the northeast corner of Harbor Boulevard and Commonwealth Avenue, and later moved to Amerige Park in 1920, this small frame 1887 building housed the realty offices of Fullerton founders George and Edward Amerige. After being sold by the Amerige brothers, the building, which is the oldest commercial structure in Fullerton, served as a law office, a barbershop, and a tool shed.

Fullerton Heritage Logo
Copyright 2009 Fullerton Heritage. All rights reserved.
Color photography by James C. Powell
Previous Tour Site Return to Views & Tours Next Tour Site Return to Tour Navigation