Downtown Walking Tour
Sanitary Laundry

Sanitary Laundry Building

(Retail Shops/Offices - 221-225 W. Santa Fe Avenue)

This structure was originally used as a commercial laundry (1928-1940), owned by W. A. Cleaver, who constructed the imposing residence at 519 W. Fern Drive, also a local historic landmark. Of brick construction, the building features an unusually complex 116-foot long façade.

Fullerton Heritage Logo
Copyright 2009 Fullerton Heritage. All rights reserved.
Color photography by James C. Powell
Previous Tour Site Return to Views & Tours Next Tour Site Return to Tour Navigation